Forum Discussion

PanicDriven
New Contributor
7 years ago

Data Usage Charges when i have Unlimited Data

I have had the Unlimited Data Plan for the past 5-6 Months. But every month that i go over 1024 GB i get usage warnings. I contact support when i get them to let them know i'm getting data usage warnings even though i have Unlimited Data but they just assure me that i will not be charged and to just ignore the warnings. But every month i go over i get charged for it.

I had $70 added this month for data usage but on the same statement it shows $49.99 for unlimited data. Then i have to contact support and they just say they will credit me but it won't show until next month. It's very annoying and frustrating. This is the 3rd time it has happened. I tried to explain to support that i think something is wrong with my account or with the automatic system that charges for data overages but they just say " i assure you this will not happen again" but it has and i'm sure it will. I don't want to have to go through this process every month i go over 1024 GB. 

2 Replies

• Hi PanicDriven,

I do apologize we have not fixed this issue and for any inconvenience this has caused. I have located an issue on your account that is causing the billing discrepancy. I have submitted a form to our back office to correct the error  and notated the details on your account . We hope to have this resolved before the next billing cycle. Please reach out to us privately in one of the following ways for an update.
    Email Cox.help@cox.com
    Facebook CoxHelp
    Twitter @CoxHelp

Please include the link to your forum post

http://forums.cox.com/forum_home/internet_forum/f/5/t/20086.aspx

PanicDriven
    New Contributor

Thank you very much. I'm glad you were able to find the issue.