Forum Discussion

Kadie
New Contributor
11 years ago

Why does AOL user get blocked emails from Cox?

I cked my filters and her name was NOT listed. Is it AOL? 

This does not happen every time she send me an email.  Is AOL or Cox blocking? Below is the msg I get when her email bouncing back to her. Then she sends it to me. Obviously her email goes through for me to get the undelivered notice,

Thanks

Kadie

-----Original Message-----
To: I removed the name@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 9, 2013 8:46 am
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

*** ATTENTION *** Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its delivery. The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section labeled: "----- The delivery status notification errors -----". The line beginning with "Diagnostic-Code:" describes the specific reason your e-mail could not be delivered. The following lines contains the RFC822 header of the original email message. Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail administrator. --AOL Postmaster ----- The delivery status notification errors ----- <bbphelps@cox.net>: host mx.east.cox.net[68.1.17.3] refused to talk to me: 421 eastrmimpi210 cox 64.12.143.82 blocked - Error Code: CDRBL - Refer to Error Codes section at http://postmaster.cox.net/confluence/display/postmaster/Error+Codes for more information. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ChrisL
    Former Moderator

It appears the sending system on AOL's end has been flagged for spamming.  Once AOL addresses that issue the block should automatically clear in a few days.