Forum Discussion

Bowl
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

What Is Premiere And Where Does It Fit?

I looked at the residential internet plans page https://www.cox.com/residential/internet.html  and it shows Starter, Essential, Preferred 100 and Ultimate, and shows the plan details for those but I thought I had something called Premiere.  Where does that fit in?

Yeah, I'm one of those who found out I am going over the data limit of 1TB so I thought I would downgrade to a slower service so I could pay for the overage charges that will come. At least I will hit the limit slower.  :)

• @Bowl The premier and preferred package are no longer being offered and we have added Preferred 100. If you do need more data, we are introducing additional data plans soon, including an Unlimited option. New data plans will be available later this year. Options, pricing, and other details will be shared at that time.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Bowl The premier and preferred package are no longer being offered and we have added Preferred 100. If you do need more data, we are introducing additional data plans soon, including an Unlimited option. New data plans will be available later this year. Options, pricing, and other details will be shared at that time.