This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't get email

I can sign on and get to the email page then an error message comes up:Folder "inbox" has been closed on mail server 127.0.0.1 Probably your request took too long. I have 73 emails that I cannot read. This has been going on for over a week. I have cleared cookies and cache. Tried other browsers and other computers all with same result and error message.
  • I've been having the same issue for 2 weeks now. If I'm persistent enough and keep refreshing I can sometimes get to my my inbox. I have a support ticket opened with Cox. There appears to be a number of people with this same issue as my ticket was added to the group.  Very frustrating. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any end in sight and no updates from Cox.

• Tombstone1881 said:

I've been having the same issue for 2 weeks now. If I'm persistent enough and keep refreshing I can sometimes get to my my inbox. I have a support ticket opened with Cox. There appears to be a number of people with this same issue as my ticket was added to the group.  Very frustrating. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any end in sight and no updates from Cox.

Glad I am not the only one....I have a ticket also....this is my Aunt't computer and she is using windows 7. I don't know if that is part of the problem because I have windows 10 and mine is working most of the time. I have a hard time signing in sometimes.
  • Sammie, the ticket for the issue is still pending however there is a update planned later this week to hopefully address the specific error. If you are still seeing issues by the weekend please let us know.

---
  • EdwardH said:
    Sammie, the ticket for the issue is still pending however there is a update planned later this week to hopefully address the specific error. If you are still seeing issues by the weekend please let us know.

---
    Thank you Edward....still not working on Thur afternoon plus still a problem with google search....I will wait until this weekend to see if things improve. Thanks again.
  • I get the same error as well.  Customer NO-SERVICE keeps giving me the run around telling me soon soon soon.

I sent a complaint to KTVK's 3 On Your Side to see if they can help light a fire under Cox.