Forum Discussion

jpeg
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Data Cap

Congratulations..... after having me as a customer at two addresses for a total exceeding 35 years, you have finally managed to force me to leave.

Most companies have limited their greed to a max of $50 a month in overages...NOT COX.

Some companies offer an upper tier for unlimited data...NOT COX

Some companies don't even enforce a cap for customers that use multiple services...NOT COX.

What does COX want to do...charge me $200 extra a month to exceed a 2tb cap that they took away in the middle of the night and changed to 1tb, to increase their profits.

At that price, do you realize I could sign up for three Ultimate tiers at the same address, cause more of the imaginary network congestion you claim and still pay less than what you greedy bast#ds want?

Let this serve as my two month grace period before I cancel TV, INTERNET and PHONE service. I'll be calling you soon.

• Hello everyone, 

With our current Internet packages, the vast majority of our customers do not come close to exceeding their monthly data plans. Cox offers a Data Usage Meter to help customers monitor their daily, monthly, and historical data usage. It is available in My Account and the Cox Connect mobile app. The usage meter is updated daily with usage from the prior day. The Data Usage Meter has been tested for accuracy by Cox and Netforecast, an independent third party.

To learn more please visit https://www.cox.com/residential/support/data-plan-and-usage.html

We appreciate your comments and I've shared your thoughts with leadership for review.

262 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion