Forum Discussion

mh575
New Contributor
7 years ago

Problems with New Cox Webmail interface

First, the new webmail loads EXTREMELY slow! I have tried from different computers at different locations, and it is always SLOW. If I use the new link "myemail.cox.net", some of my accounts do not load at all after I log-in )I just get three blinking circles). I am using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. I found by accident that if I use "in-private browsing", then the other accounts will load (but still slow). How do I fix so I can just log-in normally? After getting logged in (If I get that far): 1 - Nowhere on the page does it tell me which account I am logged-in on. It used to say "log out Joe's email", for example. 2- All the messages are listed on one page. There is no way to Delete a specific message without opening it. If I click on it, it opens. There is no Check-Box like there used to be, so I can select and delete all the Spam at once. Only option is one-at-a-time, or "select all". Overall, I see absolutely no improvement with this new system. Please reinstate the old one that worked fine for years (except for the poor service between Feb and May of this year)

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion