Forum Discussion

Outage_in_North
New Contributor
11 years ago

Outage in Northwest Arkansas

Does anyone have any info on the outage in Northwest Arkansas? The outage may cover more of the state. Just curious if there is anything out there that might help those of us that use an internet connection for business ascertain how long it might last. It's never good when there is no info so anything would be better that what I have now. 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    micdawg12
    New Contributor

Mine is down too.  I want to go work for them and fix their reporting and the way they have their support structure.  Mine has been down since about 1am this morning.  I live in Rogers, btw!

SSSS
    New Contributor

I've checked with several people in Rogers and Bentonville and they're all down.

a2z
    New Contributor

It has been down all morning here in 2 separate Bentonville locations

• The phone message at Cox says its the entire state of Arkansas and all services. I am sure they are "working diligently to restore all services to their valued customers" but ...

ffunky
    New Contributor

News is reporting that they're having some kind of electrical issue and that "all hands are on deck".  Guess they've never heard of a generator.  Or redundant power. 

ChrisL
    Former Moderator

The issue was related to a commercial power outage.  Most of the problems resulting from this should be resolved by now.