Outage in Northwest Arkansas

Outage in Northwest Arkansas

Internet Forum

Activity: 7 Replies | 2 Subscribers

This question is still unresolved
Posted by

Does anyone have any info on the outage in Northwest Arkansas? The outage may cover more of the state. Just curious if there is anything out there that might help those of us that use an internet connection for business ascertain how long it might last. It's never good when there is no info so anything would be better that what I have now. 

All Replies
  • Posted by micdawg12
    30 Apr 2013 9:33 AM

Mine is down too.  I want to go work for them and fix their reporting and the way they have their support structure.  Mine has been down since about 1am this morning.  I live in Rogers, btw!

• Posted by SSSS
    30 Apr 2013 9:34 AM

I've checked with several people in Rogers and Bentonville and they're all down.

• Posted by a2z
    30 Apr 2013 10:12 AM

It has been down all morning here in 2 separate Bentonville locations

• Posted by Outage in Northwest Arkansas
    30 Apr 2013 10:15 AM

The phone message at Cox says its the entire state of Arkansas and all services. I am sure they are "working diligently to restore all services to their valued customers" but ...

• Posted by ddview
    30 Apr 2013 10:38 AM

Bella vista here is same thing

• Posted by ffunky
    30 Apr 2013 10:45 AM

News is reporting that they're having some kind of electrical issue and that "all hands are on deck".  Guess they've never heard of a generator.  Or redundant power. 

• Posted by ChrisL
    30 Apr 2013 1:54 PM

The issue was related to a commercial power outage.  Most of the problems resulting from this should be resolved by now.

-Chris

Cox Support Forums Moderator