Forum Discussion

emscheck
New Contributor
5 years ago

Your Cox settings do not include this content?

My wife and I were binging Good Eats on the Food Network app on our 4th gen Apple TV when all of a sudden we got the Your Cox Settings do not include this content. The odd thing is we had just finished an Episode and the Episode we had just finished also locked. We also checked the HGTV App and it is doing the same thing as well. It Looks like it make be all the apps from this company are giving the same message. We did the steps in the forum post a few months ago, and they did not work. Could you please advise? Thank you. 

4 Replies

• Hi Everyone, a fix has been put into place that should allow authentication in most TV network apps. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    jmemmg
    New Contributor

Same thing happened to me around 11 PM last night...was binge watching on the NBC app and after finishing an episode received “this channel is not in your subscription”

Becky
      Hi Jmemmg and Emscheck, I believe these issues are a result of something our teams are currently investigating. Multiple customers have reported a problem with the authentication process when logging into TV network apps. I'm sorry about this! We'll let you know as soon as we have further details or information. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        coxbad
        New Contributor

HGTV app started giving us the same message about 1-2 weeks ago. Finished 1 episode fine. Could not access others. Now, cannot access any. Fix it!