Forum Discussion

DW_in_Oklahoma
New Contributor
6 years ago

Not Receiving Certain Emails

I noticed in early September that I wasn't receiving emails from a couple stores that normally send emails several times a week. I also noticed that I'm not receiving emails from a couple newspapers that normally send one a day, along with several newsletter emails sent weekly. I have checked and no senders are blocked, nor are they going to the spam folder. I contacted Cox on October 1st and a ticket was submitted to their email team. I have looked over the forum postings and haven't found where anyone else is experiencing this problem.  It seems odd that I would be the only Cox customer with this particular issue.

2 Replies

• Hi DW, our email administrators suggested that you re-signup for the store emails and newsletters that you used to receive. Try this for two or three companies and let us know if you receive any emails from these companies after resubscribing. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      DW_in_Oklahoma
      New Contributor

Becky, After you posted this response, I went to the Washington Post newspaper on Saturday and cancelled every newsletter or email I was receiving prior to this Cox problem occurring.  Late Sunday I went back and re-subscribed to the newsletters I had cancelled earlier. I have still not received anything from them.  Some of these are sent daily, so I believe I allowed sufficient time for one to be received.