Forum Discussion

Gretacakes
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Cox app

What has happened to the Cox app? It works horribly, sorry. It used to work sorta fine, but now not at all in the section that allows you to DVR a program from your phone when you are not at home. It extremely slow to load, firstly. But the biggest problem is that it won't allow me to tape anything. I get to the part where the TV listings come up, but every time I hit the button to record the program it goes blank and tells me I have timed out. Is there another app that I don't know about or is there a problem with the app itself. I guess it could be me, but I don't think it is. Any suggestions? Thanks

Gretacakes

• Hi Gretacakes. We apologize that we are having an issue with the Cox Connect app as well as the Cox website and are working as quickly as possible to get services restored. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gretacakes. We apologize that we are having an issue with the Cox Connect app as well as the Cox website and are working as quickly as possible to get services restored. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Gretacakes
      New Contributor

So no information as to when this might be fixed? It's horribly inconvenient. It also hasn't been working for a really long time. I haven't had an issue with the website, though I usually do everything I want to do from my phone app. The only problem I have had with it is the DVR taping part of it. Otherwise I just pay my bill and it works fine. Thanks

MarkM1
        Former Moderator
        Gretacakes,

Would you check the app now to make sure that it is working for you? I have tested the app & it appears to be working now. I do also show that the cox.com is also working as well.

Mark M.
        Cox Support Forums Moderator