Forum Discussion

Vincent123
New Contributor
6 years ago

Complaint for the terrible attitude of a phone tech support rep's (Audrey)

I have had a really bad customer support experience from cox with a support rep (Audrey) in this morning (5.29.2018 @ 9amEDT) while I called the number 1800-234-3993.

I am a new customer trying to register the internet service through online 2 days ago, but due to the timeout issue, SSN info need to be filled up again. To avoid the this, i decided to call in this morning.

Audrey was the customer rep who gave me a call back this morning. I was trying to explain what I saw in the online options regarding the installation fee. She didn't listen to what I said, and not even let me to finish my sentence. I repeated 3 times, and she interrupted me every single time. She rushed everything and tried to hang up the call as soon as she could. I told her the customer service was so bad, and she said "oh ya? thank you for your time....bye". I felt this extremely disrespectful. This is a terrible experience, and I don't think this is the customer service that should be provided to a future or any existing customers. 

I wish there was a recording in cox as an evidence to prove how bad the customer service was experienced in this morning. This is totally unacceptable attitude as a customer service. I hope you can take this issue seriously. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Vincent123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Your experience does not meet our expectations. I’ve identified the support rep you spoke with and will share this will her direct leader to ensure she is appropriately coached. If you still need assistance, please reach out to my team on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or send an email to cox.help@cox.com. Be sure to include your full name, complete service address and link to this post.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator