Forum Discussion

FrankwT
New Contributor
6 years ago

Cox Contour APP

Just bought a Fire Tablet 10" 2017, downloaded the Cox Contour APP and it plays but sometimes freezes up(as often as every 5-10 minutes) and have to touch the screen to connect again, what is up with that? My android phone does not do that.

Ok it ran fine for 4 days and then started buffering like crazy again,sometimes ever 5 minutes.  I can run my android phone next to it and that does not happen.  Great connection, all suggestions done, this is an obvious Cox contour issue on FIRE, sure wish they would fix the APP.  This is the only APP I have issues with also, should have gotten an android tablet and not a FIRE I guess

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi FrankwT, it sounds like a connectivity issue between the tablet and your home network, or an issue with overall connectivity to your home. Do any of your other wireless devices exhibit the same behavior when used in the same location? Does the freezing continue if you move closer to your home Gateway? - Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      FrankwT
      New Contributor

no issue and new everything, my android phone connects everywhere and does not freeze