Forum Discussion

bearsfan480
New Contributor
11 years ago
Solved

Android Email App not sending emails

Anyone else getting errors today about email not being able to send when using an android app? I normally use Aquamail, but within last few hours I have not been able to reply to emails. Gives me Outgoing mail server (smtp) Network error.  Please help. Settings are what they should be. Re-installed App and other apps as well.

• Thanks for your patience. There was an issue affecting outbound email access to smtp.cox.net in a few states however this was resolved very early this morning.

Your email should be working at this time. If you continue to have issues after the fix was implemented, please let us know.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    haleybux
    New Contributor

I can receive email but not send it.  I am getting error messages saying that I have failed to connect to the smtp server.  I am running Windows 7 and using Windows live mail.  In an online chat, a rep told me that cox is having a problem.  Not much help, really.

Haley

Dina
    Contributor III

Thanks for your patience. There was an issue affecting outbound email access to smtp.cox.net in a few states however this was resolved very early this morning.

Your email should be working at this time. If you continue to have issues after the fix was implemented, please let us know.