Forum Discussion

Needs_improveme
New Contributor
7 years ago

Tons of SPAM

What has happened to any basic form of spam filter on email?  The past week has been terrible, every day, most of the email is SPAM, and it is very obvious SPAM too.  Can someone tell me what is going on with regard to SPAM filtering because it is not working.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BLB9
    New Contributor

The entire email switch is a disaster.  Tons of SPAM, check boxes appear for no reason, slow speeds, terrible feel, and just basically junk.  There are few meaningful adjustments, virtually no instructions, and a platform that is not ready for prime time.  

• just tried to post this from my ipad & it wouldn't.

reply as per my own thread and sooneral's on internet forums.

yes, first...where do theses issue belong?i think cox wants to split them up to keep people in the dark.

last week i got a phishing email on my cox account.  hello! and most of what is in my spam folder is legit.

the way i figure it is...i have spent 24 years building my spam filter & now cox has destroyed it.  i have to start over.

if i am mistaken, please enlighten us. but...i am not going to delete, readd, change passwords or any of that other ** you tell us to do while you try to think of an answer.

we deserve better than this!