Forum Discussion

gilbertaz
New Contributor
7 years ago

new "myemai> app

You converted me from enhanced webmail to myemail the other day. The contact list you transferred was not the most current version but one that is months, maybe years old. Please reload my contact list with the latest version I had.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gilbertaz,

The representative you spoke with on Saturday submitted an escalation ticket on your behalf. Our email administrators are working to resolve the Contact List issue. I apologize, but we don't have an estimated time of repair. We will let you know as soon as we get more information or your contacts have been restored.

dictionary
    New Contributor

We were not notified of the e-mail change,. now we have lost all our contacts....how do we get them back?

• Oh great.  Yet another problem with this not ready for prime time switch that I hadn't noticed yet.  Thanks for the head's up. Would be nice if cox had issued some warnings & directions for this.  Just one email telling us about how great it was going to be.

what they've done, I believe, is outsource this.

• @Dictionary,
    I've submitted an escalation ticket on your behalf requesting that we investigate and restore your lost contacts. I'm so sorry about that! We'll let you know as soon as we receive any updates regarding this ticket.

@socal transplant,
    I've replied to your thread on http://forums.cox.com/forum_home/apps_forum/f/9/p/18655/69518.aspx#69518.