Forum Discussion

nmlobo
New Contributor
4 years ago

Unable to record, a future scheduled recordings have disappeared

None of my previously scheduled recordings appear in the scheduled area.  The guide indicates a program  will be recorded but the program does not show up under scheduled.  The only shows that appear in the scheduled area are ones I previously cancelled. If I try to change the cancel back to record I receive.a message telling me you Have problems and to try later. Well I have tried several times over the past 4 hours, no change. I have rebooted and reset the contour 2 box. No help

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    amk
    New Contributor

DVR won’t record anything just see the red circle with a slash.  I have plenty of room.  Rebooted etc.

mrw151
      New Contributor

Same here just red circle and slash. Have rebooted. Have deleted all recorded shows. So plenty of space. Has not recorded a show since 11/03/20. Refresh did not work. Any suggestions?

mrw151
        New Contributor

Just solved by going to my Cox account and had them refresh my TV box remotely. All scheduled shows are now in the scheduling. 

Allan
      @Amk, Are you still experiencing issues with the dvr service? If so, are you able to set a manual recording of something currently playing? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
  • This sounds like it may be related to an issue that was found earlier. There is a ticket still open and being monitored but we believe that it should let you set recordings now.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Tennisguy
      New Contributor

All of my Scheduled Recordings gone and shows nothing for 14 Days. Argh!

SharonL
        Former Moderator
        Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
        Cox Support Forum Moderator
    rpmacleod24
    New Contributor

I cannot record anything, it shows as "conflict", but there is no conflict. Tech support was unhelpul, apparently it's been going on for 7-10 days. Why are we paying these guys??? I've rebooted, unplugged, nothing. They seem in no hurry to resolve, and they are unrepentant. Their advice..."reboot every two hours". Are they for real??

MaryF
        Former Moderator
        Hi Rpmacleod24,

If you're still experiencing recording issues, please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, street address, and details of your issue or a link to your forum post for further assistance.

Mary
        Cox Support Forums Moderator