Forum Discussion

JVDBogart
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Ineptitude or larceny?

I am not sure which. Needing to trim some fat and save some money because of current hard times, I had to do away with some of my cable extras. The biggest luxury that needed to go was the NBA League Pass. Like a good, obedient customer, I went down to my local Cox store, and cancelled it in person, and well before the deadline. To my surprise, I see it on my bill and I am still being charged for it. Got on the phone and spoke with a friendly Cox customer service representative. He assured me everything will be taken care of, and my account will be credited for the overcharges. I am sure you all know where this story is going. Yep, there is no change, nada, zip, zilch. Unbelievably, I am still paying for the NBA League Pass. Which brings me to my opening line. Is it ineptitude, or larceny, I am sincerely not sure. 

2 Replies

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

A Cox billing adjustment would be included on the following month's bill.  However, you can view payments, credits and unbilled charges since your last statement on this Cox website.  

Is the credit you were expecting included in the list of recent payments/credits on that website?

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @JVDBogart

I certainly understand paying close attention to your personal budget in our current economic environment. The purpose of the Cox Apps Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox applications, including the Contour iPad application, Cox TV Connect, and Cox Mobile Connect with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator