Forum Discussion

katmnt
New Contributor
5 months ago

Dvr fast forwarding goes back to beginning several times during one game.

This seems to be happening more often.  I’m extremely fed up with it.  When fast forwarding dvr of live sports the recording jumps back to the beginning and I have to find my spot again.  This happened 10+ times in a single game.  Cox needs to address this!  I pay way too much for this service to have this happening.  I’ve seen this in forums going back a few years.  This is ridiculous!  Someone from cox please contact me.  

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I apologize that you are experiencing this with your DVR. This has happened to me when I start watching a program after it starts and while it is being recorded. If you are experiencing this under other circumstances I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Cable Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com

narraview
      New Contributor

So RaquelD, what solution did you end up offering for this problem?  It is apparently universal.  The only solution I have found is to quickly hit the last button, select the program I was watching and hope that did it rapidly enough to overcome the restart from the beginning of the recording.  But we should not have to deal with this at all.

JulianN

Hello, we would be happy to answer any questions or concerns. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!