Forum Discussion

gradysfalcon
New Contributor II
5 years ago

Dodgers on Cox

AT&T just added the dodgers April 1st 2020

When will cox cable step up and put it on there cable channels for us long suffering dodgers fans who haven't watch them on local tv for 6 years 

5 Replies

Ogauge1
    New Contributor II

Official Cox statement:  “Our interest in SportsNet LA hasn’t changed,” Cox Communications spokesman Todd Smith said. “If we can get a reasonable deal that doesn’t overburden our entire video customer base in the market, we’d love to carry the content. Now more than ever we’re doing everything we can to keep customers connected to people and things they care about at an affordable price.”  If Cox doesn't pick up SportsNet LA, I will change provider.  Quickly.  Time for a decision!

dodgerdave
      New Contributor

Now that those of us in South Orange County can now access Dodger games via ATT, Cox needs to move quickly to offer it’s customers the same opportunity. I have been a Cox customer for 30 years and have the entire bundle, phone, tv and internet, but I will switch my entire subscription to watch Dodger games. I don’t mind paying an additional fee but I want the Dodgers. You have perhaps a couple of months to offer this because of the quarantine but act or lose business. You can’t hide behind your monopoly any longer.

Ogauge1
        New Contributor II

You're generous ... I've been in touch with Cox and there is no movement.  I'll switch this week.  They've had 6 years.  :-(

fetch1944
    New Contributor

Cox, I hope you're monitoring this site.  Now that AT&T will include the Dodgers on their TV platforms, we need to know what your intentions are related to this.  I don't really want to change to AT&T.