Forum Discussion

DINNA
New Contributor
7 years ago

Contract Terms are different than Promotional Terms which aren't in writing anywhere, allegedly.

Seriously?! I want a copy of the PROMOTIONAL TERMS that I allegedly agreed to when my services were installed almost a year ago. I have spoke with FIVE different Cox reps and a different answer from each. Some say no increase in $$, some say $20 increase, some say $30 increase... My reply to each and every one: SHOW ME MY SIGNED CONTRACT WITH THE DOLLAR AMOUNT. Nobody seems to be able to hep me with this. Apparently it will be an automatic miraculous increase on my bill next month for an undisclosed amount of $$... SERIOUSLY COX!? Get it together. 

1 Reply

• Hi DINNA,

Thanks for reaching out to us through Cox Forums. This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issue among peers. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with this post, your account details and we'd be happy to assist you with this.