Forum Discussion

OwlCreek
New Contributor II
5 months ago
Solved

Contour TV Listings Not Working

For the past few days, the listings that I normally sort through on my laptop are dead in the water.  I get the standard bit about bringing up my entertainment experience but it just sits there, spinning away.  I had this problem a few years ago and it was eventually fixed.  Any updates on it this time?

• Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your full name and complete address at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

2 Replies

• Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your full name and complete address at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

OwlCreek
      New Contributor II

After playing around with it some more, I decided to try disengaging the tracking blocker on my browser (Brave) for the website (watchtv.cox.com/listings) and that resolved the issue.  I have no idea why after several years with the blocker in place, as it is for most websites I visit, the TV listings suddenly failed to load, but that appears to be the case.  Now it all works again.