Forum Discussion

attelv
New Contributor
7 years ago

Contour recording repeat shows when I set it to only record new

I understand many people have complained about this issue. I realize that Cox is blaming the 3rd party company that marks the program as "new" or "repeat", however, my old Contour box that I had up until about 2 months ago, never had this issue. So, either Cox is contracting with a new 3rd party company in which case Cox needs to demand better service from them or there is a problem with the newer Contour boxes and Cox hasn't figured out what the fix is as of yet. Either way, it needs to be resolved. It's not enough to say, "we can only mark it as new or repeat if the company/network who we receive the listings from marks it as new or repeat." That basically makes the "record only new" feature worthless and it shouldn't be listed as a feature. Come on Cox, step up your game and get this fixed.

1 Reply

• Hi Attelv, thanks very much for taking the time to post! We do have a team working to resolve this issue. As we receive further updates, we will let you know. - Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator