Forum Discussion

Chele
New Contributor
6 years ago

Contour 2 issues

Contour 2 issues:
1.  I want to be able to see all of the show titles I do record and have recorded.  There used to be a way before contour, that you could see what the tv show titles were.  There is no way currently to know what all of the show titles are unless they are within the 2 week window.
2. Please explain what I should set my audio settings to.  Auto select or stereo? I connect my contour box through a receiver.  Stereo makes the volume loud and auto select makes the volume low.

3 Replies

• Hi Chele, your audio settings will depend on the capabilities of your audio receiver and how you have the receiver connected (what type of cable) to the Contour 2 receiver and your TV. By show titles, are you referring to episode titles? Episode titles for recorded content may vary by Network and may depend on what information was provided by our Guide content partners on the day the show aired. Our team's DVR displays the episode title for nearly every recorded show, even for episodes recorded 6 months ago. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Chele
      New Contributor

Not episode titles. Before Contour, there was a way to see all of the series titles on a screen. This way you could see what series you recorded or will record. An example... I only get to see what will record if it is in the guide within 2 weeks. I want to see everything because I might want to delete a series or know what is coming because... what if I switch DVRs? I don’t know all of the series I recorded because there was no list!

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Chele

Please try selecting the contour button, saved, and schedule recording and see if that helps.

Cox support moderator
        Jonathan J