Forum Discussion

CoxIsTheWorst
New Contributor II
2 years ago

Commercials

Please stop cutting feeds early to local commercials. Even on Spanish channels it cuts from one commercial, displays it for literally a fraction of a second and cuts to something in English. And I’m asking this local commercial ** to stop permanently because I’m tired of f—-ing political ads saying “I’m (candidate) aNd I aPpRoVe tHiS MeSsAge”. I don’t even care about car dealers and injury law firms. I’m so fed up with this local commercial ** that I’ve dealt with for , literally, years. Stop cutting to local ** early, and stop showing commercials for less than a second literally.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi there,

I can certainly understand your frustration about ads getting cut short. I would be happy to provide your feedback to our video team. To do that, we ask that you email us with your service address and a link to this forum thread.

David
    Cox Forums Moderator
    Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

Some commercials are supposed to be through the station's feed, and some are supposed to be supplied by the cable carrier. 

• MY CABLE is being interrupted by commercials continually,  it is really annoying and I need it to stop,  they cut into news feeds over and over,  I see many others are complaining about the same thing,  for the price I'm paying for Cable service this should not be happening

• Also,  Maria from COX has a post to email her team about this problem at help.cox.com,   this is NOT an email address, and the URL does not exist either,,,,     took a while to get to this site to post my request for help.

SharielH

Hi gasmann2000, 

I am sorry if the wrong email was posted. It is Cox.Help@Cox.Com.