Forum Discussion

bryaninphx
Valued Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

CNN (1036 in PHX, AZ) is Freezing Audio/Video every 10min or so and has been for the last day or two, its very annoying.

and has been for the last day or two, its very annoying. This is very similar to the MSNBC Issue on May 3, 2018 but without the colorbars.

I called Cox Tech Support and they confirmed others have reported the same issue.

• Last night Billions and Westworld along with some others freeze picture, no sound for a second or 2 then goes back to normal . Happens twice every half hour.

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jerry
    Contributor II

Experiencing the same thing in the San Diego market.

mattyro
      New Contributor II

Last night Billions and Westworld along with some others freeze picture, no sound for a second or 2 then goes back to normal . Happens twice every half hour.

LatitiaS
        Hi Mattyro,

I am sorry to hear of your video issues. You mentioned it happens twice every half hour. Can you confirm the distortion still taking place?

Latitia
        Cox Support Forums Moderator
      rsanet
      New Contributor

Also in San Diego area. I called tech support and they told me I needed to upgrade my speed and modem.  Have done the former so far with no results.  I have the same issue on USA channel also.

bryaninphx
    Valued Contributor

I actually think it may be all Turner Broadcasting channels feeds, as TBS is also doing the same thing.

Becky
      Hi Bryan, you might be onto something! When you have an opportunity, check to see if the audio stuttering is occurring on other Time Warner channels, such as 1045 truTV, 1026 TNT, and 1071 TCM. Thanks! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        bryaninphx
        Valued Contributor

I recorded "The Tesla Files" on History last night and it did the same thing, but History is an A&E channel.

I'll test a few other Turner channels.