Forum Discussion

Oceanside_Plant
New Contributor
3 years ago

Channel Programming Gone

All channels are now showing this splash screen:

”Your HD programming is still available. To access:  Tune to the corresponding 1,2 or 3-digit channel.” (etc.)

I’m using a TiVo with cox supplied cable card and channel tuner. I’ve tried restarting both the TiVo and channel tuner. It’s like Cox tv is suddenly unavailable!  How do I resolve this?

8 Replies

• Hi Oceanside, when you restarted the TiVo, did the TiVo complete a channel scan? If no, please run the TiVo Guided Setup so the new channel map is acquired. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      SPL
      New Contributor

I replaced my TIVO Bolt with a Tivo Edge today and got the same exact message.  I did a factory reset of the Edge and ran through the guided set up.  Same problem.  I can access the SD channels but not the HD

treknvw
        New Contributor

@SPL, unless TiVo has received the updated program guide from Cox, it will not show up on the TiVo box, even after going through their guided setup. 

Oceanside_Plant
      New Contributor

Ah!  I hadn’t realized that Cox had made the formally “low def” channels HI Def!  I should have read the information more carefully!  I’ve made the required adjustments, and all is well now… thanks!

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Oceanside Plantman

Most welcome please let us know if you have further concerns.

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator