Forum Discussion

Arvindneha123
New Contributor
3 months ago

COX Support Response is really poor

I wanted to unlock my device and for that i contacted support team via Chat. I had to wait 10-15 min for each response from Support while chatting. Very Poor Service and response. When I asked why taking this long it just "We are checking please wait" 

I really need to think of switching back to other service provider.  

4 Replies

• Arvindneha123, I'm sorry your experience with Chat Help was this upsetting. You can reach the Social Media Team around the clock, 7 days a week by emailing us at cox.help@cox.com. You can also tag CoxHelp on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram for our assistance. You can also reach a live agent by calling 1 (800) 234-3993 and choosing Technical Support 24/7.  We'd like to maintain our relationship with you. It is my hope that these tools will help create a better customer service experience for you. Have a great weekend and thank you for being a valued member of the Cox family. 

Arvindneha123
      New Contributor

Really ? Is this solution for Chat Support Poor service HeatherS ?

My Phone is unlocked but whenever I tried to activate new ESim it keep saying "Not Allowed" contact service provider Can someone help me here ?

RaquelD

Hello, I do apologize that you are experiencing trouble with activating your phone. I'd like to help. If you could please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers, our team is only here for moderating. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com