Forum Discussion

Ebonychantal656
New Contributor
2 months ago

Worst provider- any suggestions?

I’m sure this will get deleted. But wondering if anyone has similar complaints and had ANY resolution.

Today alone have spent over 8 hours in various chats and 2 hours in the phone trying to resolve our issue. One individual verified 11 people I had spoken to today to try to get the issue resolved. 

tech came out two days prior to fix internet issues that have been daily for the past 2 months. Still intermittent service. Advised to send another tech out- even though 48 hours prior we had someone here. 

we can cancel for 170 fee or continue to pay 95 dollars a month for service that does not work. Refuse to wave the cancelation fee. Tons of transfers or being hung up on- even by the “retention team”. 

anyone had similar issues and if so how did you fix? And if you haven’t signed up with cox…don’t. The answer is pay more even though it hasn’t worked. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Ebonychantal656 

I'm so sorry that you've had this experience. Your time is valuable and if you're like me, that's 2 hours you would have preferred to dedicate to something else. I know you've already spoken to a bunch of people, but I'd like to help. Our community members likely aren't going to be able to help get the trouble resolved.

Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.