Forum Discussion

Darius
New Contributor III
18 days ago

What's happening to my incoming email?

Since January, Cox has been warning me of the switchover to Yahoo. I finally received notice that my account was ready to switch on Apr. 7. I tried to follow the instructions but when I seemed to have done everything they required, I got a message to the effect that the system was unavailable and I should try again later.

But I had a plane to catch, so I couldn't try again later. Furthermore, I am out of the country for most of this month. Nonetheless, I notice that I am not receiving messages sent to my Cox account, even though I never successfully completed the switchover process.

I understood that nothing would change to our Cox accounts until we had succeeded in switching over. But obviously, something has changed.

What's happening to my incoming messages?

1 Reply

• The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with a specific account or email issue, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com

Cox Support Forums Moderator