rudeness cox forum moderator

you know some time
the cox costumers are frustrated about the poor quality of cox services
so we access to this forum with the hope to find a solution
and for sure we don't need a rude forum moderator
who can only locked a forum topic with that kind of attitude
who give a ***.! ((excuse my french ))
so COX it would be nice for you own costumers
if you can keep under control any possible abuses coming from your own employees
because as a costumers WE all already dealing with a lot frustration
and for sure we don't need some smartass
forum moderator with totally disrespect bad attitude
just saying..!!!
case closed

my personal message to the forum moderator 
I'm going to delete my forum account just to avoid your *** attitude
and maybe you should consider to get a different job
since you're unable to avoid too be a totally *** when you're dealing with People

4 Replies

celticsalt
    New Contributor II

A costumer is someone who wears costumes.  I think you meant customer.

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

...or a Costume Designer touring with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

• Conrad, I'm not sure what happened but this isn't how we want you to feel. If you were mistreated by a member of this team, I can assure you it wasn't intentional. We're here to help. The purpose of the Cox forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. On occasion moderators will need to step in to ensure correct information is provided or to address concerns other users can't help with. At times we will lock forum threads as they age, if they are not beneficial to the nature of forums or if they do not abide by our ground rules. If you need additional help or have details you'd like to share about what happened please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your account information and the particulars. Please include a reference to this post in your email.
      Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

On May 29, Cox should cease all operations to attend mandatory customer-bias training!