Forum Discussion

CompetitorsWant
New Contributor
3 years ago

Price went UP! Itemized Bill View Gone! 02/2/22

2/2/22 = Internet/TV price went UP from $149.52 to $156.53. No advance notice. Plan used to be called Internet Preferred. Plan was also NOT some temporary price deal set up to expire. Now, also, at the same time, the accounts billing page on the COX website has no plan name mentioned. And more importantly, no more itemized billing view all on one page! Any and all equipment plus pricing info is now several clicks to obtain. Along with most service plans. Side by side visual comparing of plans is also no longer found or well hidden behind a lot of extra clicking to find. Plan names are no longer obvious for viewing. Or do not exist by their name anymore. QWEST phone used to use these tactics before competition finally made them nicer. But it was too little, too late for them at that point. Most of us in my town left QWEST in droves. I wish some companies with similar quality services as COX would step in, compete, and reign in COX's marketing tactics. This is just getting ridiculous. Not impressed with all the current choices out there at the moment. Or COX's newest online visual set up of tiers and pricing structure. Suddenly, things are less transparent and sketchy compared to their past online visual presentation of services and pricing.

2 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I just looked at mine and it's still the same.

Billing Period:  Jan 14, 2022-Feb 13, 2022
    INTERNET:  Cox High Speed Internet Preferred

1.  Log in
    2.  Click Head & Shoulders icon on upper-right
    3.  Click My Account
    4.  Locate Billing header
    5.  Click Arrow (>) on Billing header
    6.  Scroll downward and you'll see Your Statement

Everything you listed is there.

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @CompetitorsWanted,

I understand the importance of keeping an eye on your bill. I want to help and review your service rates. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator