Forum Discussion

shainavan
New Contributor
5 months ago

PRICE GOUGING - Disgusting Greedy Thieves

You keep upping your costs when the rest of us are just trying to survive and put food on the table? Now charging for "data overages" like a cell phone plan? OR I can get your "unlimited" Internet (which still sucks) for $240 a month? ARE YOU ALL INSANE??? The world is changing, and someday soon this disgusting company and its evil greed-ridden executives will have to answer for gouging people, especially during such hard times. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    tschneeee
    New Contributor

That's okay, let them! Because once they lose their customers, they will be back in the rat race. From what I see, Cox is too set back to keep up with the upcoming competitors. They literally have a job opening for a PHP developer. Half their outage is probably caused from themselves and letting their codebase get into a tangled mess (trust me, I know). They literally will require customers to update their modem and not even let them know 🀯. There is NO excuse for this. Until they address the real problem and clean house. And sadly, I think the company lacks the competency. 

On the contrary, I wonder how many data breaches have happened but they kept it inside πŸ€”

Rant over 😁

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your full name and complete address at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!