Forum Discussion

jk91977
New Contributor II
7 years ago

I'm sending you the bill

I have been struggling to resolve a problem with Cox Support. My credentials are being rejected at WiFi hotspots all over the place even though they are valid. I've called, I've chatted, all to no avail. I do a lot of freelance work and I'm frequently driving around town and need to use the internet for my job. However, since Cox WiFi hotspots are not allowing me to connect, I'm using up all my data on my cell phone plan and I'm having to buy extra data near the end of the month every month. Cox WiFi hotspots are a service that I'm paying for it and not getting so until this is resolved I'll be sending you a bill for $15 every month.

3 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @jk91977

Please check the link and make sure you're following these steps when signing in http://bit.ly/2i1a0fh.

jk91977
    New Contributor II

I'm going to ignore your insulting insinuation that I am too dumb to know how to sign in to Wi-Fi. 

Why is it that big companies like Cox and so many others feel free to insult and blame their customers for every problem that comes along instead of taking responsibility like decent people?

Corporate America has an ego problem.

Karen_R
    Former Moderator
    Hello Jk91977,

Thank you for contacting Cox Support Forum. I apologize it's not our intentions to insult you or any of our customers. For that I'm truly sorry we made you feel that way. We're here to help. Please email us at cox.help@cox.om include this forum post, your full name, address, and details of the error message that you receive. In addition, please include if it's on all devices or certain devices. Thanks