Forum Discussion

Henix
New Contributor
11 months ago

Cox installed coaxial cable outlets in the property I live at.

Cox installed coaxial cable outlets in the property I live at. They are trying to illegally charge me 60 dollars against my will for a faulty coaxial cable outlet they installed incorrectly/broken. 🤢m pretty sure it's illegal for them to charge me because THEY damaged property. Wtf is happening lmfao your not gonna steal my money chumps 🤢🤢 actual thieves

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Oi vey! How is charging you for work done illegal? I can see you wanting a refund if it wasn't done right, but the initial charge is normal. Have you called billing? How did they damage property?

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

btw, (grin - cause I grew up speaking Yiddish), it's really, oy vey iz mir. Yes, I am Ashkenazi.

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

how long has the outlet been there? Did they install it last week, and fix it this week, or has it been there for years, and now needed repair? 

How do you know they installed in incorrectly, or it has been broken the entire time it's been in place? You really need to be cautious how you say things, because without proof to back up what has been said, it COULD be considered slanderous.

• how do you know cox installed them?   Did you actually see cox install them?