Forum Discussion

danielstacz98
New Contributor
5 years ago

Charged Twice?

Last month I realized that I was not charged for my bill. I am enrolled in Easy Pay so I thought it was kinda strange since this has never happened before. I then thought that it was probably due to the fact that my due date was close to President's Day so I assumed the payment would go through at a later date.

However, today is my due date and I was charged four times the regular amount that I usually pay. I have Straight Up Internet which is $50 a month, so because my payment didn't go through in February I was expecting to be charged double ($100, for last month and this month), but they ended up charging me $200. 

And I highly doubt that this double charge will go towards any future bills. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Danielstacz98, this post has been locked. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High-Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator