Dolce
New Contributor
6 years ago

Can't get into webmail AGAIN

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

is the message I get.

I've tried a million workarounds - there is no solution.Such unreliable service, can't stand it!

4 Replies

• Hi Dolce, what URL are you using? We suggest myemail.cox.net or email.cox.net. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Dolce
      New Contributor

I've tried them all ... I was FINALLY able to get in through only one option. Logging in to view bill, then scrolling down and clicking the webmail in the footer of the page.  It's obvious Cox is having issues.  

Dolce
      New Contributor

Once accessing e-mail, problems continued. When I tried to delete messages, I would have to delete them several times over.  Same with once they moved to the trash can, had to keep deleting, because they kept reappearing.  Took over an hour.

MariaL
        Hi Dolce,

We are aware of this issue. If you have a lot of emails in your Trash folder and click on the 3 horizontal lines to the right of "Trash" select the option to "Empty trash" then navigate off the Trash folder and immediately go back to your Trash folder, you will see that your trash bin is full. The suggested workaround is to select "Empty trash" multiples times, this should resolve the issue. Our technology team is working to resolve this issue.

Maria L.
        Cox Support Forum Moderator