Forum Discussion

this_dude
New Contributor
4 years ago

$109 Bronze Bundle bill issues

I agreed to the $109 bronze bundle plus an additional $12 for a wifi modem. Every month the bill changes. Last month the bill was $260. This month it's $170.

Anyone else have this problem?

Transcript snippet...

12/03/2020 05:26:17 PM

05:40:10 PM [Violet]

Based on the information you have provided I recommend our Bronze Duo for just $121.99 per month for 12 months when you order online! This bundle includes Contour TV with 140+ channels, On Demand, many music channels, free HD programming, and Internet Preferred with up to 150 Mbps download speed, and 10 Mbps upload speed (plus equipment, taxes, and fees). This includes great speeds for gaming and streaming which you mentioned is important to you.

I will be happy to assist you with getting this setup. Let's get your order processed today so that you can start enjoying your new service!

05:40:43 PM [Customer] lets do it
05:40:47 PM [Violet]

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED

1 Reply

• Hello. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.