Forum Discussion

GPW
New Contributor III
7 years ago

NBA on ABC broadcasts are in Spanish on Contour App

During the Oklahoma City vs Cleveland game, the audio feed switched from English to Spanish. Closed captions are in English, so are the commercials! I've tried to switch the SAP but it's grayed out. The broadcast is fine on my Contour TVs. My provider is Cox Oklahoma City. What gives??

43 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    GPW
    New Contributor III

Hey.  Guess what!!  The Indianapolis 500 is in Spanish too!  You just thought you could wait until the NBA season was over and this issue would go away!!   WRONG!!  

GPW
    New Contributor III

Hey.  Guess what!!  The Indianapolis 500 is in Spanish too!  You just thought you could wait until the NBA season was over and this issue would go away!!   WRONG!!  FIX IT...

LisaH
      Hi. I truly apologize for any issue you are having with sports programs broadcasting in Spanish. I have asked for an update regarding this since it continues to happen. We should have some information available within 72 hours. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
    GPW
    New Contributor III

ANOTHER NBA GAME IN SPANSH!! THE NBA FINALS (WARRIORS VS CAVS)!! ARE IN SPANISH IN PRIME TIME.  MORE THAN 4 MONTH OF THE SAME PROBLEM WITHOUT RESOLUTION!  WHAT GIVES?  WHY IS THE SO HARD TO FIX????? 

Becky
      Hi GPW, our video administrators thought they had resolved this issue. I'm sorry this happened again! I'll let the team know that further investigation is necessary. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    GPW
    New Contributor III

Spoke at length via email with one of Cox's local executives.  He was very helpful and even attempted to trouble shoot the problem personally!!  Went though all the switch settings with me.  The next morning, he passed the problem off to his engineering staff and THEY FOUND A PROBLEM.  Watched the Warriors-Cavs game tonight for the first time in more than for months in ENGLISH.  Thanks Mr. Kirk for your personal attention to this matter!!!